Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: The Nomination Of The Prime Minister Will Be Within The Shiite House Without Interference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: The Nomination Of The Prime Minister Will Be Within The Shiite House Without Interference Empty Nassif: The Nomination Of The Prime Minister Will Be Within The Shiite House Without Interference

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:34 am

[size=38]Nassif: The Nomination Of The Prime Minister Will Be Within The Shiite House Without Interference
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/28/2022 | 2:31 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    The deputy of the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, described, on Monday, passing some laws and naming committees as a strange matter by the parliament’s presidency, indicating that the candidacy of the prime minister will be within the Shiite house only without interference.
    . Nassif said in a televised interview that “Al-Maalouma” followed, that “the coordinating framework is very keen to nominate a prime minister from the Shiite component, and that the Shiite merit in the prime ministership is “historical.”
    And she added, "The policy of holding arms is rejected among the Shiite forces, and we must rely on dialogue and abandon the policy of breaking the bone."
    Nassif explained that "the members of the Finance Committee were placed according to (what your heart desires)," noting that "the vote on the Finance Committee and the Food Security Law is strange" without the presence of a previous schedule or prior preparations by other political forces, which is against the law. Done/ 25 d

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:00 am