Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hashemi: the prime minister will be share of the Shiite house for two sessions coming

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hashemi: the prime minister will be share of the Shiite house for two sessions coming Empty Hashemi: the prime minister will be share of the Shiite house for two sessions coming

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Feb 2018, 3:54 am

Hashemi: the prime minister will be share of the Shiite house for two sessions coming
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The head of the Iraqi Group for Strategic Studies, Wathiq al-Hashemi, said Tuesday that the prime minister will be a share of the "Shiite House" for the next two sessions at least until the formation of blocks of cross-sectarian, noting that the Shiite alliance has the majority and the largest number in the House of Representatives About 180 deputies, which authorizes the formation of the government.
    "The prime minister will be the share of the" Shiite House "for the next two sessions at least until the formation of blocks across the sectarian," Hashemi said, "There is no constitutional or legal text that stipulates that the Prime Minister is a Shiite and President The parliament is Sunni and the president of the republic is Kurdish, but this is done by consensus between the political blocs representing these groups. "
    "The Shiite alliance has the majority and the largest number in the House of Representatives about 180 deputies, which authorizes the formation of the government," said the head of the Iraqi Group for Strategic Studies, "leaving the sectarian quotas need more time. "He said.
    The MP for the National Alliance Farid Brahimi has confirmed, on Monday, that the next person to take over the post of prime minister will be the share of the National Alliance, noting that the law provides for the granting of the post of prime minister of the largest bloc. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:53 pm