Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany joins Monday commissioned Abadi to head the future Government of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany joins Monday commissioned Abadi to head the future Government of Iraq Empty Germany joins Monday commissioned Abadi to head the future Government of Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Aug 2014, 6:18 am

Germany joins Monday commissioned Abadi to head the future Government of Iraq

Tuesday, 12 August, 2014 11: 34

M r/a

Twilight News/German Government welcomed Tuesday the Iraqi President Fouad Massoum commissioned Haider Al-Abbadi, the task of forming the next Iraqi Government, usually as an important step in the political process to build a Government recognised by all Iraqi parties.

altThe German Embassy in Iraq, a rose for "twilight news, German Foreign Minister Steinmeier said (Monday) to Iraq through the assignment of lines to form a Government by President Fuad maasum, an important step in the political process to build a new Government.

He said the country is in urgent need of government capable of effective action and recognized by all walks of life, to stop the atrocities of terrorists daash denial of the political environment for the exercise of those terrorist acts.

The President of the Republic Fouad Massoum was charged formally on Monday, the Iraqi National Alliance candidate in the House of Haidar Al-Abbadi to form the next Government in Iraq during the period of one month, constitutional long hours make the Alliance candidate for the President of the Republic with a view to assigning a larger mass under the dome House.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:13 pm