Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Department welcomes commissioned Abadi form a new government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Department welcomes commissioned Abadi form a new government Empty State Department welcomes commissioned Abadi form a new government

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Aug 2014, 10:49 am

State Department welcomes commissioned Abadi form a new government

08/11/20140

The United States welcomed the American nomination, Haider al-Abadi, to form a new Iraqi government by the Presidency of the Republic, on Monday, expressing readiness to provide full support for the new Iraqi government and comprehensive, urging Abadi on the formation of a new government and a national program as soon as possible. Said Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, Bert Mac Cork, "We welcome the decision of the Iraqi president candidate commissioned the largest parliamentary bloc to form a new government," he said, adding, it was "an important additional step in the process of forming the government as stipulated in the constitution." It is said that "the National Alliance agreed on the nomination of the leader of the Dawa Party, Haider al-Abadi, to form a new government had commissioned directly from President Fuad Masum for this position, despite the objections of Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, and the annoyance of telecom surprise move. Admiral 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:03 pm