Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former MP: internal, Arab and international support for Abadi contributes to form the government in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former MP: internal, Arab and international support for Abadi contributes to form the government in  Empty Former MP: internal, Arab and international support for Abadi contributes to form the government in

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Aug 2014, 6:52 am

Former MP: internal, Arab and international support for Abadi contributes to form the government in record time

13/08/2014 08:44:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The former MP, Izzat Shahbandar said, "The internal support by the political blocs and the Arab and international support for Haider Abadi will contribute to the formation of the government in record time."

He said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that " Haider Abadi will form the government as soon as possible, and in record time compared to the formation of the two governments in 2006 and 201o." noting that "the nature of the government that will be chosen by Abadi, will determine whether this government is capable of contain and absorb the problems and conflicts and challenges in the country. "

Shabandar said that "Maliki has the right to appeal the decision of assigning and pleading, but what governs by the Iraqi judiciary must be complied with by al-Maliki."

About king of Saudi Arabia congratulatory to Fuad Masum, Saleem al-Jubouri and Haider al-Abadi, on the occasion of occupying three presidential positions, he replied that "the Arab position in general was believed that" the crisis of relations between Iraq and its Arab neighbors and the region, was a political, which was pursued by al-Maliki, so it is natural Saudi Arabia and others welcome any change whether prime minister Abadi or any other./ End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:06 pm