Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The outlets begin to link the electronic program for exempted goods with the Investment Authority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The outlets begin to link the electronic program for exempted goods with the Investment Authority Empty The outlets begin to link the electronic program for exempted goods with the Investment Authority

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Apr 2022, 5:59 am

The outlets begin to link the electronic program for exempted goods with the Investment Authority

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Border Ports Authority announced that it has started linking the electronic program for exempt goods with the Investment Authority .
    A statement by the authority stated, "To complement the electronic work practiced by the Border Ports Authority under the supervision of the authority's president, Omar Adnan Al-Waeli, the Directorate of the Single Trade Exchange Window in the authority has started installing the exempted goods system for the National Investment Authority as an important step among the steps prepared by the authority to advance the reality of its work and perform its tasks to eliminate manifestations of corruption financial and administrative .
    The statement added, "A joint workshop was held in the presence of the head of the National Investment Commission and all the directors of the departments concerned with the matter, and they were instructed to use the system and submit weekly reports," noting that "the system is a qualitative transition from routine paper work to electronic work to facilitate data access and eliminate fraud." Counterfeiting and tampering with quantities and descriptions of exempt goods .
    He pointed out that "the next step will be to link the system with the General Authority of Customs, so that the process is integrated with all relevant departments," noting that "the authority has previously linked the program with the General Directorate of Industrial Development, and its efforts continue to implement government directives to reach e-governance." perfect".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:29 am