Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Millions Of Dollars Are Wasted” .. Nassif Warns Of A Corruption Deal In The Civil Aviation Authorit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Millions Of Dollars Are Wasted” .. Nassif Warns Of A Corruption Deal In The Civil Aviation Authorit Empty “Millions Of Dollars Are Wasted” .. Nassif Warns Of A Corruption Deal In The Civil Aviation Authorit

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Apr 2022, 6:06 am

“Millions Of Dollars Are Wasted” .. Nassif Warns Of A Corruption Deal In The Civil Aviation Authority
    04/24/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / Representative Alia Nassif warned today, Sunday, of what she called an attempt by the Civil Aviation Authority to persuade the Council of Ministers to make legal amendments that would allow it to contract with fictitious companies, noting that it "will cause millions of dollars to be wasted."
    Nassif said in a statement received by Earth News, “I appeal to the Prime Minister not to approve the proposal that the Civil Aviation Authority will present next Tuesday to the Council of Ministers to amend the second and third paragraphs of Council Resolution No. 197 of 2020, indicating that this amendment will allow the corrupt to contract with fictitious companies to provide protection. Security for Baghdad Airport.
    She added, "Once again, some weak-minded people in the Civil Aviation Authority are seeking to tamper with the security protection contract by referring the contract to companies with which they have special relations that do not have similar business in airport security at all, and one of them has only two employees, but there are legal obstacles that prevent Corrupt people from carrying out their own ends, which is Cabinet Resolution No. 197 of 2020.”
    Nassif continued, "The Civil Aviation Authority will try to overcome this obstacle by trying to convince the Council of Ministers, in its session, which will be held next Tuesday, to cancel the second and third paragraphs of Resolution No. 197 so that they can contract with companies that they like."
    She explained that “in the event of contracting with these fictitious companies, millions of dollars of public money will be wasted on contracts with fictitious companies that will not provide security for the airport,” stressing that it will “refer the information available to it to the Integrity and Public Prosecution Commission,” noting that “this statement It is considered an official communication since the date of its publication in the media.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:16 am