Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This Is What Was Agreed Upon By The Governor Of Dhi Qar And The Chinese Company Executing Nasiriyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This Is What Was Agreed Upon By The Governor Of Dhi Qar And The Chinese Company Executing Nasiriyah  Empty This Is What Was Agreed Upon By The Governor Of Dhi Qar And The Chinese Company Executing Nasiriyah

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:15 pm

This Is What Was Agreed Upon By The Governor Of Dhi Qar And The Chinese Company Executing Nasiriyah International Airport
    04/26/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Dhi Qar governor's office revealed today, Tuesday, the most important points that were agreed upon with the Chinese company executing Nasiriyah International Airport.
    According to a statement by the office and received by Earth News, "The Nasiriyah International Airport will be implemented by the same Chinese company, which is one of the companies specialized in this field and has many similar businesses."
    He added, "The designs were prepared by the Chinese company and under the supervision of one of the Turkish engineering companies and the consulting company will be present throughout the implementation period to supervise the implementation within the engineering specifications."
    And he added, "The company assured the local government of its commitment to the Iraqi laws in force by providing job opportunities for 50% of the working cadres."
    The statement explained that "the local government directed all security authorities to provide adequate protection for the company and the project, as it is one of the first and most important strategic projects implemented within the Iraqi-Chinese agreement."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:38 am