Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Real Estate Announces The Recovery Of 453 Properties From Its Occupants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Real Estate Announces The Recovery Of 453 Properties From Its Occupants Empty State Real Estate Announces The Recovery Of 453 Properties From Its Occupants

Post by Rocky Mon 30 May 2022, 8:59 am

State Real Estate Announces The Recovery Of 453 Properties From Its Occupants
    05/30/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The State Real Estate Department, one of the formations of the Ministry of Finance, announced today, Monday, and with close follow-up by its general manager, that it was able to restore (453) properties to the Ministry of Finance, in cooperation with the Committee of Diwani Order No. (50) for the year 2019.
    A statement by the Ministry of Finance, quoting the director general of the department, and received by Earth News, said, "Efforts to search and investigate state property and real estate are still continuing, and the plan developed for the purpose of recovering these properties is proceeding at a steady pace, in implementation of the laws and instructions issued in this regard."
    He added that "most of the recovered properties were seized by some parties," noting that "after completing the audit procedures, it was found that most of these properties are not included in the database of the properties of the Ministry of Finance and were seized outside the applicable controls and instructions, where the department is committed to taking the necessary measures." To retrieve it and return it to the property of the state.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:37 pm