Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document, Alia Nassif calls on the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament to intervene and solve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document, Alia Nassif calls on the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament to intervene and solve  Empty In the document, Alia Nassif calls on the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament to intervene and solve

Post by Rocky Tue May 31, 2022 6:28 am

[size=52]In the document, Alia Nassif calls on the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament to intervene and solve the problem of non-payment of the salaries of hundreds of transferred employees [/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Representative Alia Nassif demanded a solution to the problem of non-disbursement of salaries for hundreds of employees transferred from one governorate to another or between ministries due to the end of the last fiscal year and the absence of a new budget.[/size]
    [size=45]Representative Nassif submitted an official letter to the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, in which it stated: “We attach to you the request of a group of employees for permanent owners, and their numbers are estimated in the hundreds. The transfer from disengagement and directing into their new field of work, and due to the end of the fiscal year 2021, the financial allocations have not been transferred and they have not received the salary for five months and they continue to work and depend on the salary to manage their living matters and their families are going through very difficult circumstances, please kindly agree to solve their problem by conveying their voice to The Parliamentary Finance Committee or to the Ministry of Finance to find an urgent solution to their problem, so they are not to blame for the delay in approving the budget as a humanitarian case with appreciation.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am