Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Media Office of Representative Alia Nassif: Lawsuits filed against Ikhlas Al-Dulaimi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Media Office of Representative Alia Nassif: Lawsuits filed against Ikhlas Al-Dulaimi  Empty Media Office of Representative Alia Nassif: Lawsuits filed against Ikhlas Al-Dulaimi

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2022 - 7:18

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Media Office of Representative Alia Nassif: Lawsuits filed against Ikhlas Al-Dulaimi [/size]

[size=45]The media office of Representative Alia Nassif confirmed that Representative Nassif had filed three lawsuits against Ikhlas al-Dulaimi, who published a leaflet offensive to Representative Nassif, full of insults and reflecting her moral level and her upbringing.[/size]
    [size=45]The media office said in a statement today: “We rise above the method of insults because it is a cheap method used by mercenaries and rented horns that sold their consciences at low prices. As for the accusations of glorifying the former regime, they are really laughable accusations. The Kurdistani did it in 1996 when he sought the help of the Baathist regime, so go and find out about your scandals, as history cannot be erased, and even a child can search for your history in Google.”[/size]
    [size=45]And the media office of Representative Nassif continued: "We confirm once again that we refrain from responding to the insults of the woman named Ikhlas al-Dulaimi, and we have filed three lawsuits against her, and she will receive her just punishment in accordance with the law, even if her masters are outlaws and do not recognize the Iraqi courts."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 10:01