Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Honest Doubts The Intentions Of The American Withdrawal From Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Honest Doubts The Intentions Of The American Withdrawal From Iraq  Empty Honest Doubts The Intentions Of The American Withdrawal From Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:06 pm

[size=38]Honest Doubts The Intentions Of The American Withdrawal From Iraq 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/12/2022 | 4:48 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    A member of the Sadiqoun Parliamentary bloc, Ali Turki Al-Jamali, confirmed, on Sunday, the existence of ambiguity and procrastination by the outgoing Al-Kazemi government regarding the American presence in the country.
    Al-Jamali said in a statement to the "Information" agency, "The United States of America has no intention of leaving Iraq at the present time."
    He added that "Washington does not have a timetable for the complete withdrawal of its forces from Iraq," noting that "all American statements and assurances assure us of the continued American presence in Iraq accompanied by government silence."
    He pointed out that "the previous parliament voted by a majority on a resolution demanding the government to end the US foreign military presence on Iraqi soil and to submit an official complaint to the Security Council against the United States of America against the background of its violation of the country's sovereignty."
    And the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, confirmed in a statement earlier today, that his alliance had strengthened the implementation of the decision to expel foreign forces from Iraq, accusing Al-Kazemi’s government of not having the national will to restore sovereignty from the clutches of the American presence.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:53 am