Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The decline in the market index and trading volume in the Iraqi Stock Exchange during last May

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The decline in the market index and trading volume in the Iraqi Stock Exchange during last May Empty The decline in the market index and trading volume in the Iraqi Stock Exchange during last May

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:22 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The decline in the market index and trading volume in the Iraqi Stock Exchange during last May[/size]

[size=45]Trading volume in the Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) decreased last May by 30% compared to last April, to 46.7 million US dollars. The banking sector had the highest share in terms of trading volume with 81.2 percent, followed by the telecommunications sector with 6.2 percent.[/size]
    [size=45]“The month saw a rise in the volume of cross-transactions in the banking sector, and the share of foreigners in the total trading volume decreased from 4.0% in April to 3.5% in May,” said Aysegul Özki Özkar, Senior Vice President, Head of Research at Spring Brokerage.[/size]
    [size=45]She added: Last May, the Rabie Securities Index in the Iraq Stock Exchange decreased by 5.7%, mainly due to the dividend distribution of Asiacell, which is a major component of the Rabie Securities Index index and the Eid al-Fitr holidays, and the index is still up by 2.0% since the beginning of the year. general.[/size]
    [size=45]Two companies decided to distribute dividends during the month of May. Asiacell (Dividend Yield: 11.8%) and Al Maamoura Real Estate Investment (Dividend Yield: 2.0%). The share prices of 17 companies also rose in May, of which 11 companies increased by more than 5%, and Ashour Hotel shares jumped more than 30% during the past month.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:54 am