Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The infection rate rose to 6%.. Has Iraq entered a new wave of the Corona virus?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The infection rate rose to 6%.. Has Iraq entered a new wave of the Corona virus? Empty The infection rate rose to 6%.. Has Iraq entered a new wave of the Corona virus?

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jun 2022, 7:27 am

[size=30]The infection rate rose to 6%.. Has Iraq entered a new wave of the Corona virus?

2022-06-17
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Friday, the Ministry of Health confirmed that the possibility of entering Iraq with a new wave of the Corona virus “exist”, after indications that the rate of infection with Corona in Iraq has doubled.
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Health, Saif Al-Badr, said, “The problem of the Corona pandemic exists, and whoever reviews the letters of the Ministry of Health and its officials notes the constant and constant affirmation that the danger continues, and there is a possibility that new mutations will appear.”
    He added, "We also stressed, and we are still, the importance of not complacency in applying preventive measures, but unfortunately it was not in accordance with what was required."
    On the current epidemiological situation in Iraq, Al-Badr stressed: “We note that there is a discrepancy in the number of daily infections, and we closely shed light on all developments, in coordination with the World Health Organization, and there may be developments that enter the country in an epidemic wave, as is happening now in countries close to Iraq.”
    He pointed out that "there are indications that clearly show that the Corona pandemic is not over, and we call on everyone to receive vaccines, complete the two doses, and reinforce them with the third, especially since the vaccines have proven to be effective."

The "Yes Iraq" platform had written several reports during the previous days, showing the possibility of Iraq entering a fifth wave, after the infection rate increased from 3 to 6%, meaning it doubled in less than a week.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:25 am