Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Because Of The Delay In The Investment Of A Gas Field.” Economic: 10 Thousand Job Opportunities Are

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Because Of The Delay In The Investment Of A Gas Field.” Economic: 10 Thousand Job Opportunities Are Empty “Because Of The Delay In The Investment Of A Gas Field.” Economic: 10 Thousand Job Opportunities Are

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Jun 2022, 5:18 am

[size=38]“Because Of The Delay In The Investment Of A Gas Field.” Economic: 10 Thousand Job Opportunities Are Suspended In Diyala
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    06/24/2022 | 12:48 PM
    [/size]

Information/ Diyala..
    The local economic expert, Wasfi Al-Shaheen, confirmed, on Friday, that 10,000 job opportunities are suspended due to the delay in investing the Mansouriya gas field, east of Diyala.
    Al-Shaheen said in an interview with Al-Information, that “Al-Mansuriya gas field is the largest with its reserves at the level of Iraq, and its strategic location constitutes an important point in the possibility of turning into sources for pumping gas to the largest and most important power plants in the country, whether in Baghdad or elsewhere, especially with the presence of a pipeline system Big underground.
    Al-Shaheen added, "If the field is invested in all its stages, it will provide 7-10 thousand direct job opportunities and can turn into a huge industrial city, especially with the presence of oil wells," stressing that "job opportunities are suspended due to the delay in investing the field for many years."
    He pointed out that "the investment of Mansouriya gas may lead to an end to the electricity crisis in Iraq by supplying large quantities to operate the generation plants, especially in Diyala and Baghdad directly."
    The Mansouriya gas field is one of the most important gas fields in Iraq, and it consists of 16 wells, the most famous of which is Al-Khashm Al-Ahmar.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:17 pm