Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning reveals the timing of the launch of work with the job number for state employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning reveals the timing of the launch of work with the job number for state employees Empty Planning reveals the timing of the launch of work with the job number for state employees

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jul 2022, 4:41 am

[size=46]Planning reveals the timing of the launch of work with the job number for state employees[/size]
    Iraq
    11:39 - 07-12-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Ministry of Planning revealed the timing of the launch of the job number for Iraqi state employees.

The official spokesman for the ministry, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, said in a press statement, "The job number is an electronic platform that includes detailed data on all Iraqi state employees."

He explained, "The Ministry of Planning began work on establishing this platform by a decision of the Council of Ministers issued in 2017, and it was not completed during that period, then work on the project resumed at the end of 2020 early 2021."

Al-Hindawi added, "More than 3 million and 250 thousand employees have so far been entered into the job number platform, where 1% of the employee's nominal salary is deducted for one time when he obtains the job number, and then another 1% is deducted when the employee receives a promotion. From a job grade to a higher job grade.

He pointed out that "the Ministry of Planning has almost completed its work within the final stages, but the decision to work on the platform and link it to the salary system is up to the Council of Ministers to issue an official decision to start work on this platform," noting that "it is assumed that the project will be completed during this period, then it will be officially announced soon." In preparation for the issuance of a cabinet decision to launch the platform.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:39 pm