Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Maliki gives 680 piece of residential land to the poor and deserving in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki gives 680 piece of residential land to the poor and deserving in Baghdad Empty Maliki gives 680 piece of residential land to the poor and deserving in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:30 am

Maliki gives 680 piece of residential land to the poor and deserving in Baghdad

08/25/20140 

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: granting Prime Minister, outgoing, Nuri al-Maliki, Sunday, titling of residential plots for a large number of needy citizens within the National Initiative for housing in Baghdad. Maliki's office said in a statement received "tomorrow's Press," said that "al-Maliki him 680 bond on the citizens of the area Aldhnp in the capital Baghdad, which represents the first installment of the total fifty thousand a piece of land for residential covered who were forced to live in slums." Maliki was announced in the (Aug. 20), during his weekly, all heading to the distribution of residential land to the beneficiaries of the poor after the identified beneficiaries in the vicinity of the capital, Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Maliki gives 680 piece of residential land to the poor and deserving in Baghdad Empty Re: Maliki gives 680 piece of residential land to the poor and deserving in Baghdad

Post by dizzydee Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:22 am

what does this guy smoke, he is a little late wouldn't you say.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki gives 680 piece of residential land to the poor and deserving in Baghdad Empty Re: Maliki gives 680 piece of residential land to the poor and deserving in Baghdad

Post by weslin3 Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:27 am

Maybe nervous and scared. 
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:43 am

dizzydee wrote:what does this guy smoke, he is a little late wouldn't you say.
    I think its that "2 day thingy" stand on toilet "he HIGH on POT!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:50 pm