Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: More than 800 planes cross Iraqi airspace daily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: More than 800 planes cross Iraqi airspace daily Empty Transportation: More than 800 planes cross Iraqi airspace daily

Post by Rocky Sun 4 Sep 2022 - 7:21

Transportation: More than 800 planes cross Iraqi airspace daily

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Ministry of Transport announced, on Saturday, a statistic of the number of planes crossing Iraqi airspace, after the file was seized by Iraqi experts.
    Ministry spokesman Hussein Jalil said in a statement to the official news agency, "The General Company for Air Navigation Services is one of the formations of the Ministry of Transport, as it received great attention from Minister Nasser Hussein Al-Shibli, represented by multiple visits and field visits," noting that "before 2021, the number of The planes crossing Iraqi airspace did not exceed 150 planes per day."
    He added, "After the Iraqi airspace became managed in Iraqi hands by qualified Iraqi air traffic controllers, there are approximately 300 air traffic controllers, and the number of aircraft transiting to Iraq has reached more than 800 aircraft daily."
    And he added, "This transiting aircraft is registered according to a system to achieve state revenue support, in addition to transit, which will be additional to the treasury."

60 . views
    Added 09/03/2022 - 5:06 PM
    Update 09/04/2022 - 12:55 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 14:02