Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border Ports Authority: More than 3 million visitors entered Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border Ports Authority: More than 3 million visitors entered Iraq Empty Border Ports Authority: More than 3 million visitors entered Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Sep 2022, 6:54 am

[size=46]Border Ports Authority: More than 3 million visitors entered Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    14:13 - 09-17-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, Omar Al-Waeli, head of the Border Ports Authority, confirmed that more than three million visitors have entered through the border crossings, except for the Kurdistan Region.
    Al-Waeli said during a press conference in Najaf Governorate, that "it is not correct for visitors to enter without visas," noting that "all visitors have undergone legal procedures."
    He pointed out that "more than 3 million visitors entered Iraq from its approved outlets, with the exception of the Kurdistan Region," noting that "no breach has occurred so far."
    He added, "Cooperation continues with the director of Najaf Airport, as well as with all the supporting authorities, as the departure of visitors begins today," stressing "full readiness to leave the visitors."
    He added, "Approximately 200,000 visitors entered the airport, while the departures reached 130,000 visitors so far."
    He pointed out, "Najaf Airport had various great efforts, because it received large numbers of arrivals and departures," noting that "the airport witnessed 130 daily flights, and this requires great effort."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:46 pm