Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Thursday will pass” .. The coordination framework talks about the scenario of the presidential elec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Thursday will pass” .. The coordination framework talks about the scenario of the presidential elec Empty “Thursday will pass” .. The coordination framework talks about the scenario of the presidential elec

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Oct 2022, 5:13 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]“Thursday will pass” .. The coordination framework talks about the scenario of the presidential election session[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The leader in the coordination framework, Hassan Fadam, confirmed, on Tuesday, the impossibility of the Kurdish forces entering a unified candidate for the presidency during Thursday's session, indicating that the competition will be in two rounds to determine who is the winner of the position.[/size]
    [size=45]He said in a televised statement that "the problems of the two Kurdish parties are not limited to the presidency, and that the Kurdish negotiations touched upon the administration of Kirkuk and its current governor."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The Kurds will not enter parliament with one presidential candidate, and Thursday's session will be held, the quorum will be completed, and the president will be elected in it, and then Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani will be assigned to head the next government."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The first round of voting will not decide the winner of the presidency, and the second round of voting will be decisive in choosing the president of the republic."[/size]
    [size=45]The Presidency of the House of Representatives has set next Thursday an official date for electing the President of the Republic, after a political impasse that lasted for more than a year since the early parliamentary elections.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:51 pm