Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Commerce supplies agents with more than 3 million bags of flour

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Commerce supplies agents with more than 3 million bags of flour Empty The Ministry of Commerce supplies agents with more than 3 million bags of flour

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Oct 2022, 4:58 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Commerce supplies agents with more than 3 million bags of flour[/size]
    Iraq
    11:25 - 10-19-20-20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Commerce revealed that the agents were equipped with more than 3 million bags of flour within the ration card items, pointing out that work is currently focused on preparing the sixth ration.
    General Director of the General Company for Grain Manufacturing, Atheer Daoud Salman, said, "The process of producing and distributing flour is proceeding with a high flow."

Salman added, "The Ministry of Commerce has equipped the agents with a quantity of more than (3) million bags of flour within the ration card items," stressing that "the distribution continues without interruption according to the chronology of each center."
    He pointed out, "The pace of production and processing has increased in cooperation and coordination with the Grain Trade Company to provide the necessary quantities of wheat mixtures in a way that secures the governorates' need to complete the production and distribution process of the prescribed quota."
    He noted that "the supervisory and qualitative branch committees follow up the distribution process in the governorates and directly supervise the processing of agents and citizens to ensure the delivery of good quality flour and conformity to the approved standard specifications."

The Director General of the General Company for Cereal Manufacturing confirmed, "The quality teams continue the process of withdrawing samples for the purpose of laboratory examination and baking test."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:00 pm