Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Secretariat counts the decisions to compensate the affected during the current year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Secretariat counts the decisions to compensate the affected during the current year Empty The General Secretariat counts the decisions to compensate the affected during the current year

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Oct 2022, 4:59 am

[size=46]The General Secretariat counts the decisions to compensate the affected during the current year[/size]
    Iraq
    11:13 - 10-19-20-20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced the total special decisions issued regarding compensation for those affected during the current year 2022.
    The spokesman for the General Secretariat, Haider Majid, said that "the first and second central committees to compensate those affected by war operations, military mistakes and terrorist operations in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers And under the direct guidance of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, they continue their work by issuing decisions related to citizens covered by compensation, and sending them to the treasury departments in the governorates.
    Majid added, "The number of valid decisions issued by the two committees, for the period from 1/2 to 30/9/2022, amounted to (682) valid decisions, and (3987) incorrect decisions."
    He continued, "Incorrect and repeated decisions fall within the law and the regulations that the two committees work on. There are incomplete files that are submitted to the Central Committee and are returned to complete the procedures."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:46 pm