Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor announces the inclusion of 21,000 beneficiaries of social protection within the eighth meal in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor announces the inclusion of 21,000 beneficiaries of social protection within the eighth meal in Empty Labor announces the inclusion of 21,000 beneficiaries of social protection within the eighth meal in

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Oct 2022, 6:57 am

Labor announces the inclusion of 21,000 beneficiaries of social protection within the eighth meal in Anbar
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 10/21/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 32

Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News
    Today, Friday, the Directorate of Labor and Social Affairs in Anbar Governorate announced the inclusion of 21,000 beneficiaries of social protection within the eighth meal, while it counted the total number of those covered by protection salaries in the province.
    The director of the directorate, Majid Hamid Madaan, said, according to the official agency, that "the Directorate of Labor and Social Affairs, through the Department of Social Protection in the governorate, is still continuing to pay the salaries of beneficiaries of the social welfare salary, which came in the eighth meal."
    Madan added, "The number of beneficiaries has reached 21,000 of both sexes, as the total number has become 100,000 in the governorate."
    He pointed out, "The departments are still receiving 250 beneficiaries per day, after they are included in the social protection salary, to complete the procedures required to issue the MasterCard."
    He stressed, "The electronic submission is still open to obtain the social protection salary through the electronic window and according to the ministry's website," noting that "the site continues to receive new applications until 11/22 2022.”
    He explained, "The work system has been suspended with special approvals issued by the minister's office or the Social Protection Department, and the reliance on submission through the electronic window

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:30 am