Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bakhtiar Haji visits the Ministry of Education in the Kurdistan Regional Government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bakhtiar Haji visits the Ministry of Education in the Kurdistan Regional Government  Empty Bakhtiar Haji visits the Ministry of Education in the Kurdistan Regional Government

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Oct 2022, 5:07 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Bakhtiar Haji visits the Ministry of Education in the Kurdistan Regional Government [/size]

Bakhtiar Haji Hamad, Director General of Relations and Follow-up Affairs at the KRG Representation in Baghdad, on Thursday (20/10/2022), visited the Ministry of Education in the Kurdistan Regional Government.
    During a meeting with Mr. Mariwan Bakouk, Director General of the Diwan, and Ramadan Karza, Secretary of the Minister of Education, they discussed how to cooperate and coordinate between the Federal Ministries of Education and the Kurdistan Region.

In another aspect of the meeting, it was stressed the need to link the General Directorate of Diwan and Examinations in the Ministry of Education in the region with the General Directorate of Examinations with an electronic platform for the representation of the regional government in Baghdad for the purpose of completing citizens’ transactions as quickly as possible.
    At the end of the meeting, it was decided to continue the meetings and follow-up to complete the aforementioned project in the service of the educational process in the Kurdistan Region and Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:51 pm