Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani pledges to protect international companies “from any attempts to obstruct their work.”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani pledges to protect international companies “from any attempts to obstruct their work.” Empty Al-Sudani pledges to protect international companies “from any attempts to obstruct their work.”

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2022, 7:09 am

Al-Sudani pledges to protect international companies “from any attempts to obstruct their work.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

October 24, 2022

Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani met with the Ambassador of the Republic of South Korea to Iraq Joy Song Soo, and they discussed strengthening bilateral relations between the two countries.
    Al-Sudani explained during the meeting, according to a statement by his office, that the next Iraqi government will attach utmost importance to providing and maintaining the investment environment in Iraq, and providing adequate protection for Korean and international companies from any attempts to obstruct their work, and this is the duty of the state exclusively.
    The Prime Minister-designate also stressed Iraq's need to strengthen partnership with countries of the world to benefit from its experiences in the fields of building and developing capacities for the economic and educational sectors, especially with countries that have successful experiences in those fields.
    For his part, the Korean ambassador conveyed the greetings of the Korean government and its wishes for success for the efforts of the Sudanese to form a government aimed at serving the Iraqis, according to the statement.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:00 pm