Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Dana Gas" announces an increase in its production in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Dana Gas" announces an increase in its production in Kurdistan Empty "Dana Gas" announces an increase in its production in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Nov 2022, 5:08 am

"Dana Gas" announces an increase in its production in Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Emirati company, Dana Gas, which operates in the Kurdistan Region, announced today, Wednesday, that it recorded revenues of 161 million dollars in the first nine months of 2022, while gas production in the region increased to 500 million cubic feet per day.
    The company said in a report, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that Dana Gas’s revenues for the first nine months of this year amounted to $161 million, an increase of 24% over the same period last year, and total revenue before interest, taxes and other expenses amounted to $240 million. .
    The report added that the company has increased gas production in the Kurdistan Region by 11%, so that it is currently producing 500 million cubic feet of gas per day from the Kormore field.
    Dr. Patrick Ward, CEO of Dana Gas, said that the company has played an active role in the energy sector in the Middle East, especially in increasing gas production in the Kurdistan Region despite the challenges it has faced.
    He added that despite many local and global economic challenges, the company was able to increase its revenues and partners' revenues by reducing costs and increasing production levels, in this field, and the rise in oil and gas prices was a major contributor to further growth.

92 . views
    Added 11/09/2022 - 9:45 AM
    Update 11/09/2022 - 1:40 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:44 pm