Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dana Gas: Increased gas production in Kurdistan by 9.5%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dana Gas: Increased gas production in Kurdistan by 9.5% Empty Dana Gas: Increased gas production in Kurdistan by 9.5%

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2023, 5:34 am

Dana Gas: Increased gas production in Kurdistan by 9.5%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-29 01:13
    Font

Shafaq News / The Emirati Dana Gas Company, "the largest private company operating in the natural gas sector in the Middle East", announced that its production in Kurdistan Region has increased by 9.5%.

"The rate of its production in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq during the first quarter of 2023 increased by 9.5% on an annual basis, with an increase of 7.6% over the previous quarter of 2022," the company said in a statement, seen by Shafaq News agency.
    The company attributed this to "increasing the production capacity of the Khor Mor gas station by 50 million standard cubic feet per day in the third quarter of 2022, after the successful completion of an additional expansion project at the station, bringing its total production capacity to 500 million standard cubic feet per day in January." January 2023".
    And she indicated that "the company has set a new date for the completion of the gas production expansion project (Khormor 250) in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq in April of 2024," indicating that "its subsidiary, (Pearl Petroleum), is studying different financing options to finance the expansion project in the Khormor field." These options include the possibility of issuing bonds.
    Dana Gas is a private regional company for the production of natural gas in the Middle East. It was established in December 2005 and is listed on the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange. The company has exploration and production activities in Egypt, the Kurdistan Region of Iraq and the United Arab Emirates, with proven and potential reserves of more than one billion barrels of oil equivalent. .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:49 pm