Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mullah Talal: A Personal Secretary To A Former Prime Minister Smuggled $218 Million To Jordan Recent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mullah Talal: A Personal Secretary To A Former Prime Minister Smuggled $218 Million To Jordan Recent Empty Mullah Talal: A Personal Secretary To A Former Prime Minister Smuggled $218 Million To Jordan Recent

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Nov 2022, 5:54 am

Mullah Talal: A Personal Secretary To A Former Prime Minister Smuggled $218 Million To Jordan Recently
    11/11/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The journalist, Ahmed Mulla Talal, revealed today, Friday, that a personal secretary to a former prime minister smuggled $218 million into Jordan recently.
    "During the past ten days, a personal secretary to a former prime minister smuggled 218 million dollars to Jordan, and he is now trying to smuggle an additional 33 million dollars," Mulla Talal said in a Facebook post followed by Earth News.
    He added, "The 33 million dollars were transferred from a famous house in Al-Mansour (its name refers to a large Asian country) to the house of a relative of the personal secretary in a suburb of Baghdad until conditions are created for its smuggling."
    And he indicated that "this personal secretary met in Amman, specifically at the Fairmont Hotel, last Friday with Diaa Al-Moussawi (one of the main accused of stealing the century) before Zia Al-Moussawi traveled to Abu Dhabi."
    He continued, "The problem is, that I intended to publish this information four days ago, but my keenness not to leak the information to the public opinion, and my keenness to keep it within governmental and judicial contexts, forced me to report it to the Prime Minister, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, and he promised me immediately to work on Verify it.”
    He explained that "an expected position from the new president's state, because I know him and his intention, but let me tell you, Mr. President, that the 33 million dollars arrived in Amman yesterday afternoon, and I joined the previous 218 million dollars that were smuggled during the past two weeks, and there is no consolation for the Iraqis."
    And he concluded by saying, "By the way: This smuggled amount constitutes only 10% of what was stolen, laundered and transferred outside Iraq, with names related to one way or another to the team that ruled and controlled Iraq and its fate during the past three years."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:11 pm