Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Baghdad: The capital needs 10 projects similar to Basmaya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Baghdad: The capital needs 10 projects similar to Basmaya  Empty Governor of Baghdad: The capital needs 10 projects similar to Basmaya

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Nov 2022, 5:52 am

Governor of Baghdad: The capital needs 10 projects similar to Basmaya 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The governor of Baghdad, Muhammad Jaber al-Atta, revealed the capital's need for 10 projects similar to the Basmaya housing project, while he disclosed the number of slums in the province. 
    Al-Atta said in a statement that "the capital, Baghdad, suffers from overcrowding and a great lack of services," noting that "Baghdad today needs 10 projects similar to the Basmaya project, which is one of the most successful projects in Iraq." 
    He pointed out that "there are more than 212 slums currently in Baghdad," stressing that "the slums have turned into large cities now." 
    Al-Ata believed that "converting the land's gender can relatively solve the slum crisis," noting at the same time that "the law does not allow schools to be built in agricultural areas because of the land's gender." 
    In addition, Al-Atta confirmed that "civil work in Al-Shaab Hospital has reached 80%," noting that " 

Views 106
    Added 11/23/2022 - 9:58 AM
    Updated 11/23/2022 - 2:13 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:48 pm