Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Canceling the tax on mobile and Internet cards is illegal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: Canceling the tax on mobile and Internet cards is illegal Empty Parliamentary Committee: Canceling the tax on mobile and Internet cards is illegal

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2022, 5:43 am

Parliamentary Committee: Canceling the tax on mobile and Internet cards is illegal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-11-26 10:14

Shafaq News/ The Parliamentary Communications Committee considered, on Saturday, that the cancellation of the tax imposed on mobile phone cards by the Council of Ministers is "illegal".
    The head of the committee, Zahra Al-Bajari, told Shafaq News agency, "The cancellation of the 20% tax on mobile phone cards by the Council of Ministers is illegal, because this tax was imposed according to the budget law, and its cancellation must be according to the law and not by a decision."
    And she indicated that "the government had to cancel this tax at the beginning of the new year and not from the next month, so that this cancellation is within the next year's budget law, and for this reason the cancellation of this tax from the next month is unconstitutional and illegal."
    And the Council of Ministers voted in its regular session, which was held last Tuesday, to cancel the 20% tax on mobile phone and Internet recharge cards, provided that this decision will be implemented on the first of December.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:48 am