Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Directly specifying the site for the establishment of an industrial city in Maysan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Directly specifying the site for the establishment of an industrial city in Maysan Empty Directly specifying the site for the establishment of an industrial city in Maysan

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2022, 5:51 am

[size=45][size=41]Directly specifying the site for the establishment of an industrial city in Maysan[/size]
     5 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Industry announced the start of inspection procedures and determining the location for the establishment of an industrial city in Maysan Governorate.
    A statement by the ministry stated, “In implementation of the directives of the Minister of Industry and Minerals and the close follow-up of the Undersecretary for Planning Affairs, a delegation from the Industrial Cities Authority visited Maysan Governorate, accompanied by the On-site Detection Committee of the Iraqi Geological Survey, for the purpose of detecting and identifying the determinants of the plot designated for the establishment of an industrial city with an area of ​​​​(2627). dunums and is located on the island of Sayed Nour Hor Al-Huwaisha.

The statement added, "The authority's delegation met, during the visit, with the director of the Maysan Real Estate Department, Haider Abdul-Jabbar, and communicated with the State Real Estate Department for the purpose of obtaining the fundamental approvals and setting up a cooperation mechanism to establish an industrial city in the aforementioned governorate."
    In turn, the director of the Maysan Real Estate Department stressed “the need for the province to have a role in attracting investors and developers,” expressing his readiness “to approach the sectoral departments for the purpose of facilitating procedures with the concerned departments in the province.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:50 am