Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: most employees received their salaries Baiji refinery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: most employees received their salaries Baiji refinery Empty Oil: most employees received their salaries Baiji refinery

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Sep 2014, 12:18 pm

Oil: most employees received their salaries Baiji refinery

09/05/20140 

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ((IMN - oil ministry revealed that it spent the salaries of the staff of the Baiji refinery, where he was receiving the salary of the sixth month and the fifth month incentives and reward feast. The spokesman said the ministry's Asim Jihad (IMN), that "the ministry spent most of the salaries of the staff of the Baiji refinery, and are now working on the rest of the exchange entitlements of workers at the refinery." Dozens of staff of the Baiji refinery, earlier, the Ministry of Oil, demanding overdue salaries two months ago. Located Baiji refinery in Salahuddin province (210 km) north of Baghdad, one of the most important refineries of Iraq's oil and the largest, has tried to gangs Daash terrorist storming several times, but the CBA, and suffered heavy losses at the hands of the security forces responsible for the protection of the refinery.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:05 am