Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Pavel Jalal Talabani: We want to reorganize relations between the region and the federal g

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Pavel Jalal Talabani: We want to reorganize relations between the region and the federal g Empty President Pavel Jalal Talabani: We want to reorganize relations between the region and the federal g

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:42 am

[size=46]President Pavel Jalal Talabani: We want to reorganize relations between the region and the federal government[/size]

q
    21:41 - 2022-12-25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pavel Jalal Talabani, head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, and Muthanna al-Samarrai, head of the Azm Alliance, met at Mam Jalal's house in Baghdad.
    During a meeting attended by Hazar Hassan Questani, a member of the leadership council of the National Union, they discussed the latest developments and political changes, and the two sides stressed the implementation of the government program within the framework of the constitution and the agreement of the State Administration Alliance to serve the Iraqi people.
    During the meeting, Pavel Jalal Talabani referred to the continuation of dialogue and unity of ranks between the parties and said: We categorically reject prejudice and discrimination, and we want to reorganize relations between the region and the federal government so that citizens will no longer become victims of political conflicts. We want everyone's rights to be preserved under the constitution and to step together towards a more prosperous future and achieve our lofty goals.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:49 am