Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Pavel Jalal Talabani: There is a national intention to deal with the problems between the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Pavel Jalal Talabani: There is a national intention to deal with the problems between the  Empty President Pavel Jalal Talabani: There is a national intention to deal with the problems between the

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Dec 2022, 4:18 am

[size=46]President Pavel Jalal Talabani: There is a national intention to deal with the problems between the region and Baghdad on the basis of the constitution[/size]
    Iraq
    23:15 - 2022-12-30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    President Pavel Jalal Talabani, head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, met with Hadi al-Amiri, head of the Fatah Alliance, in Baghdad.
    During the meeting, which was attended by the Minister of Environment in the federal government, Nizar Amidi, the general situation in the country and the economic and security files were discussed, and they stressed the need to protect unity and coordination between the political parties in order to protect stability and overcome obstacles.
    During the meeting, President Pavel Jalal Talabani referred to the financial rights and entitlements of the people of Kurdistan, and said: There is a national intention to address the problems between the region and Baghdad on the basis of the constitution, so all parties should be cooperative and supportive to end this problem and open a new page of our political relations so that we all work to achieve the goals and build a brighter future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:31 pm