Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi's office: My home project was a solution to the housing crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi's office: My home project was a solution to the housing crisis Empty Al-Kazemi's office: My home project was a solution to the housing crisis

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jan 2023, 7:12 am

Al-Kazemi's office: My home project was a solution to the housing crisis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    toddle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The office of the former prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced that the Dari project was a solution to the housing crisis in Iraq.
    An official source in the office of former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said, in response to the Minister of Construction and Housing, Benkin Rikan:
    The idea of ​​the "Dari" project was part of a package of solutions to the housing crisis in Iraq, through the establishment of new cities in which lands are granted to people with limited incomes (after filling out an electronic form), to construct low-cost residential homes.
    500,000 plots of land were granted in various governorates to those who met the required conditions. At that time, the government formed a committee to complete the project, consisting of: the Prime Minister's Office, the Council of Advisers, the State Real Estate Department, the Ministry of Construction and Housing, the Ministry of Agriculture, and the Investment Authority.
    The previous government worked to expedite the issuance of deeds and real estate bonds to everyone who met the conditions for obtaining a plot of land. Work has been done on two tracks to avoid complex bureaucratic procedures, fraud and manipulation:
    The first: overcoming administrative obstacles to expedite the implementation of the project, and the second: issuing electronic bonds to be given to the citizen, as proof of his right to obtain the plot of land, until the completion of the sorting of lands and the organization of new cities, in agreement with the concerned authorities.
    (It should be noted that the Ministry of Construction and Housing can now hand over bonds to citizens who meet the conditions).
    President Al-Kadhimi did not set a detailed timetable for the completion of the project, given its enormity, its coverage of various governorates, and its inclusion of several stages, the last of which is the sorting of lands and the selection of maps and designs.
    The committee worked, with the direct support of President Al-Kazemi, to find quick solutions that are in the interest of the state, the citizen, and the investor, at the same time.
    Here, it is necessary to mention the efforts made by the members of the Committee and the Chairman of the Board of Advisors in the Council of Ministers, Abdul Karim Al-Faisal, and their tremendous efforts to overcome obstacles, especially in the difficult circumstances the government went through, which prevented the completion of this project, despite the great progress it witnessed, and this is evidence In addition, the previous government spared no effort in implementing its ministerial program and promises.
    In addition, the former Minister of Reconstruction continued to work directly through the competent departments in the ministry. As for the accusations that the "Dari" project is nothing but "ink on paper", we consider it a position that lacks accurate information, and its aim is political projection, and escaping from responsibility by not handing over citizens who deserve land bonds. .

Views 68
    Added 01/02/2023 - 2:27 PM
    Updated 01/02/2023 - 4:09 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:01 am