Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq report classifies the ninth globally in terms of the size of wealth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq report classifies the ninth globally in terms of the size of wealth Empty Iraq report classifies the ninth globally in terms of the size of wealth

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:35 am

Iraq report classifies the ninth globally in terms of the size of wealth

09/08/2014 11:04

Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: American Institute of Energy in its periodic report issued this week that Iraq is ranked ninth globally sized natural riches contained therein and the expected life of this wealth.
    The report, seen by "tomorrow Press" that "the size of Iraq's reserves of energy certainly in the oil sector only, according to geological surveys and seismic amounts to about 350 billion barrels."
    He added that "Iraq also includes mineral wealth phosphate, silver, mercury and phosphorus in addition to natural gas," noting that "the survey did not include the oil sector only, but to all natural resources such as gold, platinum and others, but in the oil sector, Iraq is the fifth globally and third regionally after Saudio and Venezuela ".
    The report pointed out that "despite the fact that Iraq is making great efforts in the development of the oil sector, but to take advantage of its wealth and its impacts on the development of the country is below the level possible."
    The report noted "the need to be the subject of the sector under the auspices of the biggest in Iraq in terms of the allocation of the necessary plans and accommodate the size of the energy demand and investment in human potential Iraqi benefit from this wealth."
    Iraq currently produces nearly two million and three hundred thousand barrels of oil wealth in sectors experiencing other parked completely in the shadow of the security situation in rich areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:06 am