Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Six files on the negotiation table between ports and customs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Six files on the negotiation table between ports and customs Empty Six files on the negotiation table between ports and customs

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2023, 5:58 am

[size=45][size=41]Six files on the negotiation table between ports and customs[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]1 hour ago
    one minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Today, Tuesday, the head of the Border Crossings Authority, Major General Omar Adnan Al-Waeli, discussed with the Deputy Director General of the General Authority of Customs, Habib Al-Sari, ways to enhance joint cooperation between the two authorities. 
    A statement of the authority, which was received by (Al-Oula News), stated that “Al-Waeli discussed, during his meeting with the Deputy Director General of the General Authority of Customs, Habib Al-Sari, several files, including combating smuggling operations, in addition to the need for joint cooperation in the integration of electronic systems and networking of programs prepared by the two bodies.” 
    The statement added, "The meeting stressed that more efforts will be made to ensure the safety of the measures taken at all border centers and crossings, and the implementation of the relevant paragraphs of the government program in the work of the crossings and customs." 
    Al-Waeli stressed, according to the statement, “the need to follow up on the books issued and to ensure the presence of projects, factories, laboratories, and every entity that obtained exemptions, and to impose control measures to prevent any manipulation, distortion, forgery, or diversion of goods to the local markets, and to hold all manipulators accountable.”  
    And he stated that "it was agreed during the meeting on the need for continuous communication, exchange of information, coordination and integration in the necessary procedures in order to diagnose all negative manifestations and work to remove them by available means in accordance with the law."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:01 am