Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qubad Talabani: A long-term agreement between Erbil and Baghdad in accordance with the constitutiona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qubad Talabani: A long-term agreement between Erbil and Baghdad in accordance with the constitutiona Empty Qubad Talabani: A long-term agreement between Erbil and Baghdad in accordance with the constitutiona

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 9:11 am

[size=46]Qubad Talabani: A long-term agreement between Erbil and Baghdad in accordance with the constitutional frameworks[/size]
    Iraq
    15:35 - 2023-01-31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Within the framework of his visit to the capital, Baghdad, and his meeting with governmental and political leaders, Qubad Talabani, the deputy head of the regional government, met today, Tuesday, Mr. Faiq Zaidan, head of the Supreme Judicial Council in Iraq. During the meeting, the two sides discussed the judicial situation in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region and legal issues related between the region and the federal government.
    The two sides also discussed in the meeting, which was attended by Dr. Khaled Shawani, Minister of Justice in the federal government, the bilateral relations between the region and Baghdad. The deputy head of the regional government stressed that the best option for stabilizing relations between the region and the federal government is a comprehensive and long-term agreement in accordance with the constitutional frameworks in a way that preserves the interests of citizens in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:22 am