Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"The silence will explode within weeks." Demonstrations by the Sadrist movement may worsen the situa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"The silence will explode within weeks." Demonstrations by the Sadrist movement may worsen the situa Empty "The silence will explode within weeks." Demonstrations by the Sadrist movement may worsen the situa

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Feb 2023, 5:52 am

"The silence will explode within weeks." Demonstrations by the Sadrist movement may worsen the situation in Iraq again
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 13:08 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, a  close associate of the Sadrist movement led by Muqtada al-Sadr spoke of a possible return to the Sadrist movement's demonstrations within weeks, while indicating that the election law might blow up the situation again in Iraq.
    Al-Muqrab (a government figure and a prominent leader within the formations of the Sadrist movement) told (Baghdad Today) that “the Sadrist movement is closely following developments in the situation in the country and is monitoring what the government of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia 'a al-Sudani is doing and its decisions, but so far it has not fulfilled the promises it made.' I made it about many files that were accompanied by an economic crisis due to the high exchange rate of the dollar, which caused great pressure on millions of poor people. 
    He added, "Many reasons will push the Sadrist movement to return to the arena of demonstrations in Baghdad and other provinces, and their launch during the coming weeks is possible," pointing out that "what may explode the situation is the election law, which some influential forces seek to draw according to measures that serve their partisan interests. And not patriotism,” while stressing that “this is what the Sadrist movement will not accept, and it may be the gateway to the explosion of the situation.” 
    He, who is close to the movement, pointed out that "the decision to return to the demonstrations depends on a word from the leader, Muqtada al-Sadr, and nothing can be done without his direct approval," adding, "But in general , the movement's silence will not last in the face of many violations." 
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced on (August 29, 2022) his retirement from political work, while his supporters staged mass demonstrations in the Green Zone in central Baghdad, which resulted in armed clashes that killed dozens of civilians . 
    Editing: A.G

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:40 pm