Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Alaq from Washington: Our reform packages will reflect positively on Iraq's trade and economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Alaq from Washington: Our reform packages will reflect positively on Iraq's trade and economy Empty Al-Alaq from Washington: Our reform packages will reflect positively on Iraq's trade and economy

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Feb 2023, 4:58 pm

Al-Alaq from Washington: Our reform packages will reflect positively on Iraq's trade and economy
    • Time: 02/10/2023 21:33:30

• Read: 2,002 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Ismail, met with the Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund, Mahmoud Mohieldin, on the sidelines of his visit to the American capital, Washington.
    A statement by the Central Bank, received {Euphrates News} a copy of it, stated that "during the meeting, aspects of bilateral cooperation were discussed in a way that serves the interest of the Iraqi economy and monetary policy, as well as ways to develop the Iraqi banking sector."
    Al-Alaq said, "The Central Bank of Iraq has taken a package of measures to reform the Iraqi banking sector and develop its work in line with international standards, which will reflect positively on Iraq's international trade and the national economy."
    He added, "The Central Bank continues its measures in combating money laundering and terrorist financing, by taking a set of decisions that support these measures, which reflected positively on Iraq's ratings in this field."
    In turn, the Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund, Mahmoud Mohieldin, confirmed that: "The International Monetary Fund continues to provide technical support to the Central Bank of Iraq in various fields."

It is noteworthy that the governor of the Central Bank is currently visiting Washington, as part of an official government delegation, in order to start official talks with the US Federal Bank.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:36 am