Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad International Airport sets requirements for obtaining dollars for passengers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad International Airport sets requirements for obtaining dollars for passengers Empty Baghdad International Airport sets requirements for obtaining dollars for passengers

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Feb 2023, 5:07 am

Baghdad International Airport sets requirements for obtaining dollars for passengers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Monday, Baghdad International Airport announced the most important requirements for obtaining dollars for travelers from bank outlets at the airport.
    A statement from Baghdad Airport stated, “The Baghdad International Airport administration would like to clarify to Iraqi travelers that the most important requirements are obtaining dollars from the outlets of the Rafidain Bank, the Rasheed Bank and the Iraqi Trade Bank at the airport in light of the instructions issued by the Central Bank of Iraq:
    1- An original passport and a copy of a valid passport
    2- travel ticket
    3- boarding pass
    He added, "The date of travel must be on the same day as the request to obtain the amount in dollars from the bank outlets at the airport."

Views 8
    Added 2023/02/13 - 1:43 PM
    Updated 2023/02/13 - 2:03 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:33 am