Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A joint committee between Baghdad and Erbil to prepare the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A joint committee between Baghdad and Erbil to prepare the oil and gas law Empty A joint committee between Baghdad and Erbil to prepare the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2023, 8:46 am

A joint committee between Baghdad and Erbil to prepare the oil and gas law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-19 07:39
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Media and Information Department of the Kurdistan Regional Government announced, on Sunday, that the Kurdish delegation agreed with the Federal Ministry of Oil to form a joint committee to prepare and write the oil and gas law.

The department stated, in a statement received by Shafaq News agency, that this agreement was reached during the delegation's meeting with the Federal Ministry of Oil, after its arrival today, Sunday, in Baghdad, to resume negotiations on the outstanding issues.
    It is scheduled that the Kurdish delegation will hold several meetings with government agencies in Baghdad to discuss issues related to oil, the budget, the disputed areas and the region's financial dues.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:11 am