Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Al-Rafidain gnaws at the money of the Iraqis"... The victims of Al-Mustansir write their "grievance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Al-Rafidain gnaws at the money of the Iraqis"... The victims of Al-Mustansir write their "grievance Empty "Al-Rafidain gnaws at the money of the Iraqis"... The victims of Al-Mustansir write their "grievance

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2023, 8:08 am

"Al-Rafidain gnaws at the money of the Iraqis"... The victims of Al-Mustansir write their "grievance"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-27 02:55
    Font

Shafaq News/ If you are an Iraqi citizen residing in the Bismayah complex in the capital, Baghdad, or one of those who applied to obtain housing in it through the government-affiliated Al-Rafidian Bank, Al-Mustansir branch, especially in the year 2020, or one of those who received a financial loan, you will be shocked when you visit that branch, that your money will go out bank domain.
    The shock was evident on the faces of dozens of citizens when they visited the Al-Mustansir branch, after learning that the installments they had paid and the financial advance amounting to millions of dinars were not included in the bank's "system".

Integrity declared.
    On August 20, 2022, the Federal Integrity Commission announced in a statement issued that employees had embezzled 14 billion dinars in a government bank (Al-Rafidain - Al-Mustansir branch), including loans for the Basmaya residential complex, and the commission indicated at the time that “the case is before the judge of the Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in cases Integrity, money laundering and economic crime, who decided to arrest them in accordance with the provisions of Article (316) of the Penal Code.
    Shock.. 
    The "borrower" citizen (M.H.) told Shafaq News agency that he was "shocked" when he went to the bank branch for the purpose of monthly payment, that "three installments are required, not registered in the branch's system, according to what the calculator employee told him," indicating that "the administration The bank did not ask him to review or pay that request, but he took the initiative to request an account statement after hearing the statement of the Integrity Commission.
    He added, "When I submitted all the receipts proving the payment of all the installments I owed, the bank management asked me to file a grievance to claim my right, and I promised to compare those receipts with the documents I have in the branch," expressing at the same time his surprise that the so-called "grievance" had been lifted. From this money that wonders about its fate.
    Victims plead for "grievance" 
    While the citizen (H.J.) told Shafaq News Agency, repeating the same description of the event, that he was "shocked when visiting the bank that 8-month installments are required", asking, "Where do we complain and where do we go when our money has evaporated in a government bank belonging to the state!!".
    And he also indicated that he submitted what is called a "grievance", adding with astonishment, "I do not know how they chose this word, as it is inappropriate, as our money was stolen and we ask them for a grievance, as if we are begging!!"
    Shafaq News Agency met with dozens of citizens who spoke with the same description, carrying the same problem and showing the same shocking situation, wondering about the fate of their money, which some of them have exceeded about 15 million Iraqi dinars.
    Notice to Bismayah residents..
    Citizen Osama Asaad, an officer at the Iraqi Ministry of Defense, in turn posted on Facebook a notice to the residents of the Bismayah complex, in which he called on borrowers through the Al-Mustansir branch, to "make an account statement by paying and presenting their receipts," after going through the same experience.
    And he indicated that many of the payment receipts did not enter the branch’s calculator, especially those who paid the amount of those payments to an employee named (Hassan), who traveled outside Iraq at the moment, according to what was mentioned and supported by commentators on the post.
    He continued, saying that "during the audit, he met several citizens complaining about the matter, including two young men who had "lost" 8-month installments, and a third retiree who had lost money from the "system" that he had paid for a "financial loan".
    After the embezzlers escaped, a new director and staff were appointed 
    For his part, an official source in the Ministry of Finance told Shafaq News agency, that the money was gone as a result of a major manipulation of the payment receipts for installments, whether within Basmaya or the installments of advances and loans, indicating that the issue was discovered by the Integrity Commission on August 8, 2022.
    And he indicated that the Integrity Commission is still conducting its investigations into the matter, referring to the change of the former bank branch manager and the appointment of a replacement for her, as well as the change of a large number of its staff, in addition to the arrest of a number of employees suspected of involvement in the operation, and the escape of others outside Iraq, including the responsible employee. Bismayah file.
    And that the volume of embezzlement has amounted to about 14 billion Iraqi dinars, pointing out that the management of the Rafidain Bank Council is working after receiving complaints from citizens to issue a decision in favor of the borrower in the event that the receipts that he submitted are proven correct.   
    astronomical numbers..
    An official government source revealed to Shafaq News agency that the number of citizens affected by this embezzlement amounted to about 500 borrowers, pointing out that among them there are about 228 transactions for a citizen who lost their payment transactions in advance of 10% of Basmaya installments, which amount between ten million and thirty million dinars per installment. The one, according to the old payment system for the year 2020. 
     The pursuit of the "embezzlers" continues
    In the context, an official source in the Federal Integrity Commission told Shafaq News agency that most of the employees of the Al-Mustansir branch, who were involved in the embezzlement case, fled abroad, stressing that they will continue to be pursued in coordination with the concerned authorities.  
    Possibility of suing the bank. 
    The official in the integrity stated that the management of the Rafidain Bank Council should compensate the citizens affected by the embezzlement process, especially those who have receipts showing their payment of those payments, stressing that the citizen has no fault of the bank's negligence.
    The source pointed at the same time to the possibility of filing a lawsuit in the civil courts by the affected citizens against the bank in the event that the latter refused to extinguish the deficiencies in the payment of the installments.
    When Shafaq News Agency contacted a number of members of the Iraqi Parliament, especially the representatives of the Integrity Committee, they refused to talk about the matter, and some of them indicated that they did not have any information related to this file.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:39 am