Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament begins to question the Board of Trustees of the Iraqi Media Network

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament begins to question the Board of Trustees of the Iraqi Media Network Empty Parliament begins to question the Board of Trustees of the Iraqi Media Network

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2023, 5:03 am

Parliament begins to question the Board of Trustees of the Iraqi Media Network

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-09 05:43
    Font

Shafaq News/ The House of Representatives began, on Thursday, to interrogate the Board of Trustees of the Iraqi Media Network, according to what is included in the agenda of today's parliamentary session.
    Council Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi inaugurated the 13th session of the fifth electoral session, the second legislative year, the first legislative term, after completing the legal quorum for it, in the presence of 191 deputies.

Shafaq News agency reporter said that the council began questioning the board of trustees after presenting the relevant paragraph on the session's agenda.
    He added that the House of Representatives voted to have Hussein Ali Mardan replace Adnan Al-Jabri from the Committee to Select Members of the Human Rights Commission.
    It is noteworthy that the Council had included the questioning of the Board of Trustees in the last paragraph on the agenda of today's session.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:29 am