Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I Give Her 3 Days.. Al-Sudani Forms An Investigative Committee For The “Pontal Shelliush” Case

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

I Give Her 3 Days.. Al-Sudani Forms An Investigative Committee For The “Pontal Shelliush” Case Empty I Give Her 3 Days.. Al-Sudani Forms An Investigative Committee For The “Pontal Shelliush” Case

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2023, 5:34 am

I Give Her 3 Days.. Al-Sudani Forms An Investigative Committee For The “Pontal Shelliush” Case
    09/03/2023

Earth News, the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, today, Thursday, directed the formation of an investigative committee regarding the case (Pontal Nasser Shaliush).
    Yahya Rasool, the military spokesman, Basin Al-Sewdani, said, “After the Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, was briefed on the appeal of the deceased’s brother (Pontal Nasser Shaliush) on Al-Watan satellite channel during his detention pending investigation, he directed the formation of an investigative committee headed by a human rights advisor and the membership of a number of Senior officers from the Ministry of Interior and the National Security Agency to investigate the circumstances of the death that occurred on March 7.”
    The statement added, "The investigation committee has left for Babil Governorate to begin its work, provided that it completes the course of the investigation within 72 hours, and the Commander-in-Chief of the
    Armed Forces will follow up the course of the investigation to find out the circumstances of this accident and find out the real causes of death."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:49 pm