Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani arrives in Basra Governorate to open the Iraq Climate Conference and a number of strategic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani arrives in Basra Governorate to open the Iraq Climate Conference and a number of strategic Empty Al-Sudani arrives in Basra Governorate to open the Iraq Climate Conference and a number of strategic

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Mar 2023, 4:22 am

[size=45]Al-Sudani arrives in Basra Governorate to open the Iraq Climate Conference and a number of strategic projects
    1 hour ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According to the Media Office of the Prime Minister, the Prime Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, arrived today, Sunday, in Basra Governorate to open the Iraq Climate Conference, which the governorate will host for two days, with international, regional and governmental participation.
    The conference will discuss the impact of climate change in Iraq and ways to address it, and it comes in line with the government’s ministerial platform, and in response to the requirements of the government program in finding effective solutions to mitigate the effects of the climate change problem in Iraq, which is concentrated in water scarcity and increasing desertification.
    The Prime Minister's visit to Basra includes the opening of Al-Sayyab Hospital and the opening of Umm Qasr Silo.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:13 pm