Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani arrives in Basra to open a group of service projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani arrives in Basra to open a group of service projects Empty Al-Sudani arrives in Basra to open a group of service projects

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Dec 2022, 4:54 am

Al-Sudani arrives in Basra to open a group of service projects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
     Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani arrived on Sunday in Basra Governorate to see the Gulf 25 preparations.
     Al-Sudani's media office said in a statement that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani arrived in Basra Governorate to see the Gulf 25 preparations."
    The statement added, "The prime minister will inaugurate a number of service projects and will follow up on the ongoing preparations to host the 25th Gulf Championship."
     In addition, a local source told Al-Maalouma that Al-Sudani will hold a series of meetings with the local authorities and directors of service and security departments in order to learn directly about the details of the preparations ahead of the launch of the Gulf Cup held in the province. 

Views 67
    Added 12/25/2022 - 11:24 AM
    Updated 12/25/2022 - 1:51 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:25 pm