Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese advisor issues clarification about his previous opinion of the tripartite budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese advisor issues clarification about his previous opinion of the tripartite budget Empty Sudanese advisor issues clarification about his previous opinion of the tripartite budget

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2023, 5:59 am

Sudanese advisor issues clarification about his previous opinion of the tripartite budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-13 14:55
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Monday, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, issued an explanation for a previous statement he made to Shafaq News agency.

Saleh said in a statement received by our agency; "What was stated in Shafaq News Agency about the issue of the annual budget and its plurality did not appear correctly."
    Saleh explained, "The amended Financial Management Law No. 6 of 2019 confirms the annuality of the budget, but in all cases it does not prevent financial planning to estimate budgets for the coming years and present them legislatively to the House of Representatives, which is part of the forecasting process for the future." 
    And the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, said earlier on Monday that the Council of Ministers’ approval of the draft budget law for the fiscal years 2023, 2024, and 2025 is an incorrect procedure.
    In an interview with Shafaq News agency, Saleh said that the financial management law confirms the annuality of the budget (year after year). It is possible for the Council of Ministers to present a financial plan for three years, and not for three annual budgets.
    Regarding the approval of the tripartite budget bill, Saleh said, "It does not change when it approves a law, but the financial plans are estimates that can be modified," pointing out that "what it came up with is a financial plan for the coming years, and it remains financial estimates that have no commitment and they talk about a financial future."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:22 am