Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and NATO discuss strengthening relations between the two countries a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and NATO discuss strengthening relations between the two countries a Empty The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and NATO discuss strengthening relations between the two countries a

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2023, 6:21 am

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and NATO discuss strengthening relations between the two countries and not limiting them to the military level
    • Time: 03/14/2023 13:58:48

• Read: 143 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs receives the commander of the NATO mission in Iraq

Today, Tuesday 14/3/2023, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Fuad Hussein received the commander of the NATO mission in Iraq, Lieutenant General Giovanni Iannucci.

At the beginning of the meeting, the Minister welcomed Lieutenant General Iannucci, expressing Iraq's keenness to make the mission of the NATO mission in Iraq a success. During the meeting, the tasks carried out by the NATO mission in Iraq were reviewed, which are training the Iraqi security forces and providing military advice in cooperation with the Ministry of Defense and the National Security Advisory In addition to starting new projects, including supporting Iraq in the field of cybersecurity. The importance of the Minister's upcoming visit to Brussels this month, and his meeting with the Secretary General of NATO, Mr. Jens Stotelberg, was also discussed.

For his part, Lieutenant General Iannucci expressed his happiness with the fruitful cooperation between the concerned Iraqi authorities and the NATO mission in Iraq in facilitating the mission's tasks to achieve its desired goals, pointing to the importance of Iraq's security and stability for the region and for NATO, stressing the alliance's desire to consolidate relations with Iraq in the next stage. political, and not confined to the military and security level.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:54 am