Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talal Al-Zobaie: Approval of a tripartite budget cuts off the path of bargaining

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talal Al-Zobaie: Approval of a tripartite budget cuts off the path of bargaining Empty Talal Al-Zobaie: Approval of a tripartite budget cuts off the path of bargaining

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2023, 5:39 am

Talal Al-Zobaie: Approval of a tripartite budget cuts off the path of bargaining

[ltr]Recommended by[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 21:32
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Saturday, MP Talal Al-Zobaie considered that approving a 3-year budget gives flexibility to the government and cuts off bargaining over budgets.
    Al-Zobaie said in a tweet followed by "Baghdad Today", that "the push for the three general budget bills for approval in Parliament represents a wise step that meets the aspirations of the government and the citizen on the one hand, and does not intersect with the law and the constitution on the other hand," considering that it "gives the government the ability to move smoothly and cut The road ahead of any attempts to make the budget an opportunity for political bargaining. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:07 pm